CE39005 Blink Cable
- Product code: CE39005
- Frequency: RFID: 860-960 MHz / EAS: RF 8.2 MHz/AM 58KHz
- Dimension: 61.2x38.9x17.1mm
- Información del Producto
Información del Producto
Acerca de este producto
The Blink Cable CE39005, a self-alarming UHF EPC Gen2 RFID tag, combined with electronic article surveillance(EAS) technology, provides retailers with more options for loss prevention and inventory visibility.
Category by Application: Retail Material： ABS Protocol: ISO/IEC 18000-63C/64D Compliant Integrated Chips： EM4325 EPC: 352 Bits User: 3008 Bits TID: 48 Bits Access Password: 32 Bits Kill Password: 32Bits Expected Read Cycles: 100,000 cycles, 23℃ Operating temperature: -20℃ to +60℃ Storage humidity: 30%-70%
- Multi-Alarm when damaged and detected by EAS systems
- Provide the most security and intelligent tagging solutions
- Flexible Lanyard enables easy and smart tagging solutions for various items
- Easily attached to a variety of items without damage via a locking pin mechanism, integrates into the lanyard, and does not require any additional fixture accessories.
- RFID plus RF/AM model that supports both RFID and RF/AM technologies
- One tag for two functions, Compatible with existing EAS system
- Read range up to 3 meters when used with a handheld reader
- Meet to most applications in retail for inventory taking, loss prevention, smart display etc.
- Compatible with standard RFID and AM/RF EAS systems
- Works with many RFID solutions
- Reliable and reusable
- Offers the most cost-effective tagging solutions
- 3 years life reusable
Garments, shoes, sporting goods, appliances or housewares, etc.